Gran Turismo 7 will receive an update on April 25, 2022.
Below is a list of the content included in the 1.13 update:
1. Three new cars including the 2021 Super GT Championship winner will be added.
Subaru BRZ GT300 2021
2nd Spa-Francorchamps 24h layout will be added.
Total length: 7,004 m Elevation difference: 104 m Number of corners: 21 Longest straight: 751.84 m
Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium is one of the most famous international circuits in Europe. This update brings the 24-hour layout in addition to the existing Enforcement layout. The biggest difference between the two layouts is the location of the pit infrastructure. The pits are at full track before the first turn, and there’s a long drive to the entrance. On exiting the pits, the driver passes the side of the S-curve before entering the main track on the Kemmel Straight. The path to the pits is narrow and winding, requiring riders to watch out for the white line during races where penalties apply.
3. The locations “Gassho-style houses in Ainokura” and “Cherry Blossoms at Night” will be added to the Scapes section.
We appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7.
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. Below is a list of the major features and improvements that have been introduced.
Main functions implemented
1. Cars– Three new cars have been added:
・ Subaru BRZ GT300 ’21 (can be purchased from Brand Central 😉
・ Subaru BRZ S ’21 (can be purchased from Brand Central 😉
・ Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91 (Available for purchase at used car dealers from April 26.)
two. Hints– Added Spa-Francorchamps 24h Trace
3. World routes– Added the following three events in Spa-Francorchamps:
・European Amateur Cup 500
・Japan Clubman Cup 550
・World Tourism 800
– “Gassho-style houses in Ainokura” and “Cherry Blossoms by Night” locations have been added to the featured stages in Scapes mode;
– Added slideshow option to auto demo.
More improvements and optimizations
1. Main screen– “Breaking News” now appears in the middle of the screen.
2. Used car dealer– A “New” label is now displayed for new cars available for purchase that day;
– The ’91 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) will go on sale as a “HOT” car from April 26th.
3. Legendary car dealership– A “New Material” label is now displayed for new cars available for purchase that day.
– The “Wide Body” label is now displayed on all cars in your garage that have been modified with a Wide Body;
– An engine start sound is now played when switching cars.
5. Race screen– For time-limited races, the remaining time display has been moved to the center of the screen and the design has been adjusted.
6. Competing Cars (AI)– The driving layout of the competition cars on the Nürburgring has been adjusted.
– It is now possible to participate in some events by renting specific cars for events, or with cars from the garage;
– Videos now play before the Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup finals.
– The following information is now displayed on the event screen that is displayed before each race:
・Type of start
・Mandatory tires (only if this option is set)
・Mandatory pit stop (only if this option is set)
– A race day video now plays when entering “Sport” mode for the first time. This video contains important driving recommendations for participation in races;
– Added “Race Details” screen. The following information can be viewed from the race details icon to the right of the race entry screen.
・Restrictions on driving opportunities
8. Visual editor– Added a “Default Sticker Color” in the “Editor Settings”. It is now possible to select “White” or “Last Used Color” and selecting “Last Used Color” will select the last used color.
– Added option to filter by Genre or Artist when selecting a song from Playback with Music;
– It is now possible for new replays to advance to the next round.
10. Vehicle Settings– Fixed an issue where the name of a settings sheet disappeared;
– Fixed an issue with Power Points (PP) caused by power slider adjustment.
– Fixed an issue where achievement points (PP) were not added correctly when performing certain settings or operations. (Performance points may not be calculated correctly under certain conditions, e.g. adding high-grip tires to some cars.)
11. Driving behavior
– Adjusted geometry calculation algorithm for suspension. The results were improved traction for rear-wheel drive cars and reduced reactions to weight transfer;
– Adjusted the relationship between controller inputs (analog stick, R2 button, accelerator pedal on a steering wheel controller) and throttle position.
– Adjusted the directional speed of the analog controls;
– Adjusted steering effort response to the following steering wheel controls:
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro + Boost Kit
– Adapted brake pressure control for all four brakes when entering a corner. This shortens the overall braking distance;
12. Settings (control settings)
– It is now possible to adjust the strength of the trigger effect in the quick menu that appears during a race or in [Configurações] > [Configurações do controle] in the pause menu. “Trigger Effect 1P (Throttle)” and “Trigger Effect 1P (Brakes)” can be set to “Off”, “Weak” or “Strong”;
– Changed “Steering Control Speed Correction” cap from 7 to 10 inches [Configurações] > [Configurações do controle] > [Sensibilidade do controle de direção] in the race quick menu and in the pause menu.
13. Settings (volume)
– It is now possible to set the following eight sound options [Configurações] > [Volume do som] from the quick menu and race pause menu:
・Race Sound Mode (Balance of Background Music and Sound / Enhanced Sound / Focus Mode with Race Music) Play BGM in Race (On/Off)
・Racing background music (volume)
・Racing sound effects (volume)
・ Player engine noise (volume)
・ Transmission noise (volume)
・ Tire noise (volume)
・ Rival Engine Sound (Volume)
14. GT car– Fixed an issue where it was possible to perform an oil change on a car that didn’t require an oil change.
15. Cars– Fixed several issues with these four cars:
・Honda Fit Hybrid ’14: The car’s body color was not applied to some parts on the underside;
・Jeep Willys MB ’45: interior paint was not applied during curing;
・Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) ’20: The decal image was distorted when the decal was added [Peças personalizadas] > [Frente] > [Tipo A] in the visual editor;
・Ferrari 458 Italia ’09: Number decals appeared distorted when applied to a wide body vehicle.
16. Other– Fixed several other issues.
Thank you for your continued support and keep enjoying Gran Turismo 7!